Free access e-learning
Surgery for recurrent renal cell carcinoma
Tariq A Khemees, Michael L Blute and E Jason Abel
By the end of this module you will be able to outline the rationale for the operative management of:
- local recurrent renal cell carcinoma (RCC)
- metastatic recurrent RCC.
Nuclear imaging in prostate cancer
Dimitrios Priftakis and Asim Afaq
By the end of this module you should be able to:
- describe the nuclear medicine investigations that are used in the management of prostate cancer and the mechanisms of each modality/radiotracer
- explain the strengths and weaknesses of each radiotracer and imaging modality
- review the clinical utility of each radiotracer according to the literature and guidelines and apply this knowledge to different case scenarios.
Plasma kinetic vapourisation in the management of BPH
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- provide updated information about plasma vapourisation technology
- use a proper technique and employ useful tips and tricks in your bipolar plasma vapourisation interventions
- explain this method's place in the urological armamentarium available to treat BPH, in comparison with classical resection methods of prostate resection.